Monday, June 1, 2009

Family Photos

My Mom recently forwarded me some pictures of her older sister Paulette who passed away at a young age. It got me into looking at some other photos I had lying around so I thought i'd share.

This picture is of my Grandma Stansberry (my Mom's Mom) at around 20 years old, holding my Aunt Paulette in 1948. My Aunt Linda thinks her and I have a resemblance.


I LOVE this picture! Aunt Paulette is the one on the Left with her Cousin Karen.


My Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Paul, Unknown, and Uncle Marty.


My Mom in High School.


Me and Dad chillin at the lake.


Grandpa and I doing a little fishing, I love my fishing pose! And finally one of Me and my Radio Flyer wagon. I would love to find one of these for next year when we drag the family down to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment