Friday, June 19, 2009

Tutus

A couple of my family members are having girls so I decided to make little baby tutus. They are adorable for pictures and just plain girlie fun. I found a ton of tutorials online if you'd like to make one of your own. The first one I made on the left I used twice the amount of tulle by doubling up the layers as I tied it around the waistband it turned out super cute and HUGE. I'll probably cut it down in length so it won't swallow the baby. The one to the right is single layered and a little less full. You can see how I alternated the colors from the shot in the center. I had Judah try one on as a collar but he wasn't in the mood to pose for a photo, bummer.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely bought tulle to make a tutu for my baby girl. Unfortunately these damn PR power surges fried my sewing machine. I want to cry :(...

    ReplyDelete