Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Being Busy Bouncing


After Ricky and I found out we were expecting, we decided to make some changes around the house to accommodate a young'un. We live in a fairly spacious two bedroom house by beach living standards that serves us just fine. Add a baby to the mix though, and we are looking for a little extra space were we can find it.

So after some rearranging, Ricky and I "switched" offices. I say switched hesitantly because I was the only one occupying an office while he was stationed at a couch with a t.v. tray and his laptop. He moved all his stuff in the small office off our bedroom and I set up shop in the guest bedroom after some creative maneuvering of the furniture.

All in all I was very pleased with the switch except that the chair I had been using seemed infinitely more comfortable in the other room. Now, whenever I would sit for even a few minutes at the new desk, as soon as I would get up, I would double over with a back pain. After considering a new chair, I decided on going with an exercise ball instead. There are tons of
benefits of sitting (and bouncing) on a ball all day and I am super happy I made the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment