Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Crib Bargain

Sorry I haven't had a post in awhile, it's been pretty busy around here the last week or so. Some exciting news though...I'm going to pick up my crib tomorrow! I have been obsessively checking craigslist postings for white convertible cribs with a tall backboard for the past month or so. To make it even trickier I wanted it to include a nice mattress and be in practically new condition, all for an unbelievable price. Oddly enough my patience paid off. Here is the post:

BABY CRIB SPECIAL PRICE 2DAY ONLY!!!! - $150 (La Costa, Carlsbad)

BEAUTIFUL, WHITE Sorelle "Maxine" crib for sale. SPECIAL OFFER!!!!! MUST SELL BEFORE WEEKEND!!!! Includes brand NEW Mattress, Toddler rail, and Conversion kit. This BEAUTIFUL crib Converts to a FULL size bed. First 150.00 takes it!!!! IN PERFECT CONDITION!!! MUST SEE!!! Sacrifice at 150.00 Paid $800 NEW!! Please Call 000-000-000 I WILL DELIVER!!!!!!

First I did my research and looked up the brand online here, and sure enough it was everything I wanted. I called, thinking it would be snapped up already, but talked with a really nice and super talkative single mom. I got the cribs back story from beginning to current day as well as her relationship status and her plans for the weekend! WHOA TMI :) I pick it up tomorrow morning in Carlsbad, a little bit of a drive, but whatever it's a terrific deal. Can't wait to start posting pics and searching for the perfect bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment