Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time to give my jeans a break

Man, I am really feeling the effects of the extra weight I'm lugging around. You wouldn't think an extra 15lbs would make much of a difference but jeez! So of course I made the BIGGEST mistake you could possibly make when pregnant, I measured myself! Weight is one thing, of course I expected to put on the pounds, but for some reason actually seeing the numbers on the measuring tape made my eyes pop out of my head! So word to the wise, NEVER MEASURE YOURSELF WHEN PREGNANT! So in order to set
things right I am planning on purchasing a pair of lululemon yoga pants. All my friends swear by them and they are supposed to make your butt look amazing, I'm sold.

(Unrelated picture...Super cute alligator puppet and monkey I picked up at a garage sale for $2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment