Sunday, April 5, 2009

50/50 Chance


I have always been a very vivid dreamer and usually recall most of my dreams upon waking. Many times I have felt that my dreams are communicating to my waking self and acted upon that feeling. Other times I have felt that my dreams are preparing me for events to come, or even guiding me in my decision making when I'm unsure about something. In fact, 2 days before I took a pregnancy test, I had a dream that Cristi (Ricky's twin sister) and I were both pregnant at the same time. Turns out we are about a month apart!

Lately I have been having many dreams about our future child and what being a mother will be like. I feel it's as if my subconscious is mentally preparing me for the changes to come. In particular I have been dreaming that our baby is a girl! Good thing we have an ultrasound appointment next Thursday or I am tempted to start making some tiny little girl clothes today!

Looks like the
Ancient Chinese Gender Prediction table says we'll be having a girl as well. (26 years of age/conceived in December.)

No comments:

Post a Comment